Publish conference proceedings and abstracts, position and consensus guidelines papers, society news – benefit from wider distribution, increased readership and citations.
Supplement Issues create a long-term impact with high scientific credibility for an established key target group.
- Focus on a specific topic, conference proceedings, or abstracts
- Reach your target audience (subscribers of the journal and/or specific group via direct distribution)
- Indexed in the top abstracting and indexing services
- Content is widely available on- and offline
- Produced in cooperation with a variety of stakeholders (i.e. societies, congress organizers, pharma/biotech/medtech companies, Editor-in-Chief)
- Sponsor funding possible such as from an industry sponsor
- Handled by Karger (offer, author invitations, manuscript submission, shipping, invoicing)
Reduced Open Access Fees & Publishing Vouchers
Karger Publishers meets the requirements of the Open Access mandates of all funding bodies and is committed to helping authors benefit from Open Access agreements.
Societies can purchase editorial services to publish articles in Open Access or hybrid journals for their society members.More About OA
Partner Publications are Platinum Open Access journals published in partnership with societies, academic research institutions, government bodies, research funders, companies and organizations in health research.
Keen to publish your high-quality research output? Benefit from a collaboration with us by fast-tracking it to a global audience.
Build a professional infrastructure, streamline and structure your society’s output into a Karger-branded journal with international visibility. We can help your society expand its reputation and experience in your specialized areas of knowledge.More Information
Fast Facts Books
Do you wish to present important new research results simplified and summarized? Initiate a customized Fast Facts title to educate, raise awareness, and spark dialogue in a specific area of medicine.
Karger explores developing new Fast Facts titles together with society partners who provide the necessary expertise in locating suitable content and editors. We offer assistance in identifying suitable industry sponsors, and provide publishing and marketing expertise from over 100 Fast Facts books already published.More About Fast Facts
For more information and a customized offer, contact our Society Services team.