What are you looking for?
Services for Societies
Services and cooperation models tailored to your society and your members.
Start Your Learning Journey Today!
Enroll and access our courses on health sciences and publishing.
Open research tools and practices empower researchers, institutions, funders and policy makers to maximize impact in health sciences and help shape a smarter, more equitable future.
Be part of our innovation process, share your experience and shape the future!
Engage with Us and Get Recognized
Initiatives to recognize and reward researchers and their contributions.
- Jörg Duschmalé and Shay Karger Join the Board of Directors of Karger Publishers
- ImageTwin Wins Vesalius Innovation Award by Karger Publishers
- 20th Steven Karger Prize of the Faculty of Psychology at the University of Basel
- Piloting a New Open Access Model: Subscribe to Open
- ResearchGate and Karger Publishers Announce Partnership to Support Researchers in Health Sciences
ALL MEDIA RELEASES
Connecting and Advancing Health Sciences
Karger Publishers is a worldwide publisher of scientific and medical content based in Basel, Switzerland. It is independent and family-led in the fourth generation by Chairwoman and Publisher Gabriella Karger.
Karger has been continuously evolving, keeping pace with the current developments and shifts in research and publishing. The publishing house is dedicated to serving the information needs of the scientific community, clinicians and patients with publications of high-quality content and services in health sciences.
1890Connecting and Advancing Health Sciences since 1890
240240 employees dedicated to serving the scientific community, clinicians and patients
15We're present in 15 countries around the globe
Our wide network of professional affiliations includes partners, businesses, societies and institutions worldwide such as